Opaki School Zone
The school zone shall be defined as follows
From Hansells main entrance across State Highway No 2 through to the top of the Mount Bruce summit State Highway No 2 including:
- Lennies Road
- Southey Road - Kilmory Lane
- Willowpark Drive
- Wingate Road - Welch Road
- Waipipi Road
- Loopline Road
All houses on Paierau Road to where it terminates at the junction of Kibblewhite Road and Matahiwi Road, and north to State Highway No 2 including:
- MikiMiki Road
- Kiriwhakapapa Road - Te Mara Road
Opaki / Kaiparoro Roads to Palmers Road including:
- Millers Road
- Bruce Road
- Jacksons Line ( to fire number 248 )
- Donovans Road
Bluff Rangitumau Road including:
- Stuarts Road
- James Road
- Kaka Amu Road
- Phone the school office and place your child’s name and contact details on our enrolment list.
- Two months prior to your child starting school, the school will contact you and organise a time for you to meet with the principal for a tour of the school and to receive an enrolment pack.
- Complete the enrolment form for your child - these will be in your enrolment pack - and return it to the school office. If you are enrolling a new entrant (5 year old) you will need to bring your child’s birth and immunisation certificates.
- Advise us of any potential sibling enrolments so these can be added to our list.
- You will be contacted by your child’s classroom teacher 3 weeks prior to your child starting school to discuss any pre visit details and processes for the first week.
- During the first term your child is at school you will be invited to attend a meeting for new parents to discuss school procedures.